Monday 23/3/20 Activities:
Hello Year 4! I am missing you already! Hope you are all well :)
It is tough being at home all day. Do what you can, share kindly and take it in turns with the computer/Ipad!
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
Here are your activities to complete today:
- Choose an activity from your maths booklet to complete.
- Sorting Multiples Venn diagrams (Purple Mash)
You will need to sort numbers into a venn diagram of multiples (the middle means they fit both criteria on a venn diagram).
e.g.. 10 is a multiples of 1, 2, 5 and 10 because 10 is in the 1, 2, 5 and 10 times tables.
- Practice the ‘multiplication’ game on purple mash in your ‘to do’ folder OR complete a page from your times table booklet.
- Use 'supermovers' on the BBC website to stay active.
- 15 minutes of reading.
- ‘Read theory’ activity.
- Complete one activity in your reading booklet.
- Complete a page of spellings from your spelling booklet.
- Or practice your spellings in your reading record.Remember to find the definition of each word, write each word into a ‘WOW’ sentence and practice each word in different ways.
- Go onto Pobble 365 website where there will be a new picture and activities each day. Please chose an activity to complete in your homework book or on paper.
- OR complete one improving sentence activity from your booklet.
- 'Frank's clever window again' (Purple Mash)
The children need to add the inverted commas (speech marks) around what a person is saying, add either a comma, question mark or exclamation mark inside the inverted commas and a full stop at the end of a sentence.
- If you have an IDL account, log in and complete a lesson.
Topic: River Features (Purple Mash)
Choose a picture for a feature of a river e.g. meander.
Then, add a definition underneath for what this features is of.
e.g. A meander is where a river bends around obstacles. The bend in a river.
Joe Wick's daily workout for children - This can be found on Youtube and the live session is from 9am daily.