As you know on Wednesday Mrs Haughton teaches the morning lessons and Miss Patel teaches the afternoon. They have told me what they would like you to have a go at.
1. Computing- Log on to Purple Mash, Top Marks, Phonics bug or IDL.
2. PSHE- Healthy living- Write a persuasive leaflet (Purple mash 2 do) about why people should wash their hands well- VERY TOPICAL!!! You could draw a poster about it if you want.
3. PE- Join in with Joe Wicks on youtube at 9am or watch later!
** DAILY guided reading, phonics and Maths problem of the day. Re read the text and have a go at a few more questions, have a go at the Maths problem (today's was tricky) and have another look at the adding ies words.
4. Miss Patel would like you to paint a water picture if you have paint at home or you could do it on Purple Mash. Try and use all the skills you have learnt so far and think of the influences from Hockney, Monet, Pissaro and Hokusai
5. Class worship- After watching Bishop Philip's message on Monday what new start can you make this Lent? How can we take better care of creation?