Friday 24th April 2020.
Activities to complete today (if you can):
- Reading: Spend at least 30 minutes answering reading comprehensions on Read Theory. Link: https://readtheory.org/auth/login?login_error=1
- Reading: Spend at least 30 minutes reading a book of your choice. If possible, adults to ask questions about the book after they have finished reading. Link to possible questions you could ask: https://www.abss.k12.nc.us/cms/lib/NC01001905/Centricity/Domain/36/Parent%20Book%20Talk%20flyer.pdf
- Spelling: On Purple Mash, you will find the spelling quiz you did on Monday. Please try this again, now that you have had time to practise the spellings. Let me know how you got on…did you improve? I hope so!
- Maths: In maths this week – we will be trialling a new resource. This is the White Rose Hub Home Learning resources. On the below link, there is a maths lesson each day. It has a video – which you can watch so you understand what you have to do. There is then a task/challenge for your child to complete – after they watch the video. And finally, there is an answers sheet to help you mark the work. I will be asking for feedback for the end of the week as to how it has gone. (If the work is too tricky for your child, you could try the Year 4 link instead and have a go at that to build confidence. I hope this helps).
***(For Friday's lesson - click on Lesson 5)***
- Writing: Please send me by the end of today (if you can):
*Your character description.
*A photo of your character that you have drawn or made in some way.
If you need any more help, please let me know on Class Dojo!