Friday 24th April
Hi everyone! I hope that you are all OK at home. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on. Even if it just to say hi! J
**Please just do what work you can and please please don’t worry if you don’t do it all. I’d rather give you lots to keep you busy than not enough. If you wish to do alternative activities, that is also absolutely fine. Just do what is right for your family situation. Also, if you get stuck or are unsure, please just ask me. **
Today’s activities are as follows:
- 30 minutes on Read Theory – take your time – these are set at the level you are working at so you should be getting 80%+ if you are doing them properly.
- Complete Day 15 spelling activity, the 2 maths activities and a grammar on Purple Mash 2Do.
- Below, I have attached another worksheet based on ratio (the maths topic that we has been working in school). Please complete this if you can. You don’t have to print it off, just record your answers and working out in your green book or do them on the squared paper I gave you and stick them into you green book. The answers for yesterday’s work are there too for you to self-mark and I will post up the answers for today’s work for you on Monday.
- If you have an IDL log in...use it each day and complete the lessons.
Using all you have read / watched throughout the week create your own magical shop.
Draw a picture of your shop – labelling what is inside and what makes it magic.
Imagine you are an author and you are writing your opening chapter to introduce this magic shop.
Write your chapter. Try to include some of the words/phrases and sentences you have collected and written throughout the week.
Geography – To know facts about the country of Greece
In your Green book, finish creating your information leaflet about Greece that you started yesterday. In your information leaflet you need to include:
- where in the world is it? What continent?
- What does the flag look like?
- What currency do they use?
- What’s the weather like?
- What seas/countries surround it?
- What’s it famous for?
- What’s the capital city?
Useful websites are:
I have also added some useful information below for you to use.
**PLEASE REMEMBER TO THINK ABOUT WHAT A YEAR 6 WRITING NEEDS TO INCLUDE**
Finish your TOPIC CHALLENGE: Food technology if you haven’t already done so. Check back on Monday to Thursday’s information if you need to. Please send me some photos of what you have been up to.
Any completed work can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dojo’ed to me.
And as always, any questions please just ask.