Friday 26th June 2020.
Activities to complete today (if you can):
Click on Week 9, Friday Maths Challenge – This will give you a chance to show off what you have learned this week in maths!
(Remember – if this material to too hard for your child at this stage in their development or without the resources they would have access to in school – please do not worry about doing this. You are also welcome to try lower year group work if you feel this would be beneficial. Please contact me if you think this applies to yourself.)
p.s. Please message me to let me know when you have done your maths work – it is nice to see it, as I cannot see it like I could on Purple Mash. Thanks!
Writing Task: Use all you have read and watched over the past two weeks about World War Two to create either of these two writing outcomes:
1. Mini-documentary: Imagine you have been asked to create a mini-documentary about World War Two to feature on BBC. Select the topics that you have found most interesting and write an imaginative and informative script. You may wish to design posters, pictures or diagrams to be included in your documentary. If possible, video your mini-documentary and send to myself.
2. Non-chronological report: Create a non-chronological report about World War Two. Select the topics and information you have found most interesting and write a section for each. Don’t forget to include these features in your non-chronological report:
- an interesting title.
- an opening paragraph to explain to the reader what your report is about.
- information boxes in any order /orientation you wish.
- subtitles for each information section - ‘Did you know?’ ‘Interesting Fact’ sections.
Remember to keep proof-reading your work to check for spelling and punctuation.
Remember, if you are not sure or need any help – just contact myself on Dojo.