Friday 27th March
Yey! It’s Friday! We have made it through the first week!
I know it is tough being at home all day. Have a go at the Joe Wicks work-outs on his YouTube page to help keep you fit and energised! Do what you can, whenever you can. Please don't worry if you don't get to do everything. I've tried to give you lots of choice. I have been looking at a few different things to do next week too! If you get stuck or need help please just send me a dojo and ask. J
Today’s activities are as follows:
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Reading
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Grammar
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Maths
- One Page of the big CGP Maths book
- Look at the answers that I have put below and self-mark your work. If you have gone wrong – please look at where you have gone wrong and self-correct. If you aren’t sure send me a photo and I will help.
- 30 minutes on Read Theory
- Complete Day 5 spelling activities on Purple Mash 2Do
- Complete a reading and a maths activity on Kids Classroom Secret.
- Make sure that your final polished non-chronological report about a famous Ancient Greek person is finished and sent to me.
- Go onto Purple Mash and create a 2Quiz based on either:
You can Google search to find extra information to help you generate the questions.
Any completed work can be emailed (email@example.com) or dojo’ed to me.
And as always, any questions please just ask. I miss you all!