Hello everyone! I've had a lovely day in school today. Seeing the children that are attending does cheer me up along with getting your pictures and messages. You are all doing brilliantly. I love seeing what you get up to. Art, nature walks, Joe Wicks PE, Maths, Purple Mash, spelling.... you are all doing brilliantly. Remember to try and read every day, practise spellings, basic skills maths, stay active and get some fresh air
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work" If the activity stays blue then that means you can play as many times as you want.
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Ask a grown up to test you on the spellings you have been working on this week.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read your book for at least 15 minutes
2. Where is your book set? Draw a picture and write a description. Choose some evidence from the text to include.
3. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
1. Have a look on pobble 365. What do you think the boy can see through the fence? Choose 1 or 2 of the activities to complete.
While we are at home we are going to be learning about different musical instruments. Today's instrument is the clarinet. What can you find out about the clarinet? What does it look and sound like ( use you tube for this). What family of instruments does it belong to?
Rob Biddulph art... Draw Fred Bear!
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout.