How are you today?Last day of "school" for 2 weeks. I know it has been very unusual for the last couple of weeks but you have all done so well. I know I keep saying it but I am very proud of you all.
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack. If you need any more, just let me know and I can attach files to our webpage for printing.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work" If the activity stays blue then that means you can play as many times as you want. I have set some fraction quizzes this week.
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to.
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Get a grown up to test you on the words you have been learning this week.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read a book for at least 15 minutes.
2. Complete the comprehension attached to the web page
3.. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
Complete slide 5 from the powerpoint below
Complete the todo on purple mash.. I think you can practise this as much as you want.
Go on 2logo and find the Time Crimes of Logonator... see if you can solve some of the puzzles. You have to complete each one to unlock the next.
Make up a gymnastics routine which includes jumps, rolls, balances and travels.
Choose a film to watch together.