Friday 3/4/20 Activities
Hello Year 4! I am missing you all lots! Hope you are all well and keeping safe :)
I'm really enjoying getting your daily messages and photos - it really cheers me up. Keep sending me lots! If you haven't sent me a message or any photos yet, please do! I'd love to hear and see how you are getting on at home!
Here are your activities to complete today:
- Complete '' in your 'to do' on Purple Mash. Make sure you press 'save and exit' before closing the page. Please do not rush - I can see how long it took you to complete the activity and your answers - if you have rushed, i will send the activity back to you as a 'redo'.
- Log into your 'Kids Classroom Secrets' account and complete a Year 4 maths activity of your choice.
- Or choose an activity from your maths booklet to complete.
- Practice the ‘multiplication’ game on purple mash in your ‘to do’ folder OR complete a page from your times table booklet.
- 15 minutes of reading a day.
- Or listen to David Williams reading 'World's Worst Children'. https://soundcloud.com/harpercollinspublishers/the-worlds-worst-children-2-1/s-R3NzEPl8vhB
- Complete at least one ‘Read theory’ activity - please take your time and do not rush! The quizzes are set at your ability so you should be getting at least 80% on each quiz.
- Complete one activity in your reading booklet.
- Get somebody at home to test you on the spellings you learnt last week. Practice any that you didn't quite get right.
- Log into your 'Kids Classroom Secrets' account and complete a Year 4 spelling activity of your choice.
- Practice a page of spellings from your spelling booklet or practice your weekly spellings from your reading record. Remember to find the definition of each word, write each word into a ‘WOW’ sentence and practice each word in different ways.
- Go onto Pobble 365 website where there will be a new picture and activities each day. Please chose an activity to complete in your homework book or on paper.
- Complete '' on your 'to do' on Purple Mash. Make sure you press 'save and exit' before closing the page. Please do not rush - I can see how long it took you to complete the activity, your answers and what you have written - if you have rushed, i will send the activity back to you as a 'redo'.
- Or complete one improving sentence activity from your booklet.
- If you have an IDL account, log in and complete a lesson
Daily Code Breaker!
Every day this week, i will be giving you some questions that will give you a digit each day to help unlock the padlock below. On Friday, you will have all 4 digits and you will need to follow the instructions to put the digits in order to unlock the padlock.
Dojo your code to me on Friday to see if you have been successful in unlocking the padlock!
Research which animals live in a river. Choose one to research in detail and create a fact file about your chosen animal. Add illustrations and colour to make your fact file look more interesting.
Draw with Rob! http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
Draw a Kevin. Please dojo me a picture of your finished Kevin!