Monday 23rd March
Hi everyone! I hope that you are all safe and well…I miss you already! I will try and vary the activities that I give you each day so that it doesn't become too repetitive.
Please just do what you can and please don’t worry if you don’t do it all. I’d rather give you lots to keep you busy than not enough.
Today’s activities are as follows:
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Reading
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Grammar
- A 10 minute buster from CGP Maths
- One Page of the big CGP Maths book
- 30 minutes on Read Theory
- Complete Day 1 spelling activities on Purple Mash 2Do
- Complete an Arithmetic, Grammar and Spelling activity on Kids Classroom Secrets
- In your Green book, begin to research a famous person from Ancient Greece (Archimedes, Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras or Alexander the Great). Make notes about them eg. Important dates/events in their child hood, growing up, adulthood. ** These should be key words and phrases not copied sentences**
- Complete one of the indoor activity suggestions in your Home Learning Pack
Any completed work can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dojo’ed to me.
And as always, any questions please just ask.