Monday 23rd March
Okay Year 3/4, let's do this!!
I know it is tough being at home all day. Remember that other people in your house will have work to do to. Do what you can, whenever you can. Please don't worry of you don't get to do everything. I've tried to give you lots of choice. Share nicely, take it in turns with the computer and laptop and help around the house...your parents/carers will really appreciate it!
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work"
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Practise the first 10 words on your spelling list (there should be one in your home learning pack) Write them into your orange book in your best handwriting.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Complete a comprehension on classroom secrets kids
2. Read your book for at least 15 minutes
3. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app)
1. Look at today's picture on pobble 365. Write a diary entry for one of the children on their way to school.
1. Create a Rainbow to put into the window of your house. This has been all over social media over the last few days... As people go out for a walk in their local area (whilst staying socially distant) they are looking for rainbows to cheer themselves up! People have painted, used lego, crayons....let your imagination go wild! I will share the best on our websitte and class dojo.
Find 10 different solid materials in your house. Rank them from softest to hardest.
Find 10 different liquids in your house. Order them from thickest to thinnest.
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout. (I will post a link when I have it!)