Monday 30th March
Hi everyone! I hope that you are all safe and well…and you had an enjoyable weekend! Please remember to send me your writing tasks via dojo or email so that I can check them and give you some feedback.
Please just do what you can and please don’t worry if you don’t do it all. I’d rather give you lots to keep you busy than not enough.
Today’s activities are as follows:
- 30 minutes on Read Theory – take your time – these are set at the level you are working at so you should be getting 80%+ if you are doing them properly.
- Complete Day 6 spelling activities on Purple Mash 2Do
- Complete some of the Grammar and Maths Games of Purple Mash 2Do – Take your time – do not rush. You will be asked to redo them if you do rush.
- Choose a Maths activity from your home learning pack to complete in your Green Book.
- Choose a comprehension from your home learning pack to complete in your Green Book.
- The question is: Should children wear uniform for school? Log in to Purple Mash and go on 2Do School Uniform debate, list 3 reasons why children should wear uniform to school and back up each point with a reason why. Then list 3 reasons why children should not wear uniform to school and back each point with a reason why. Tomorrow you will be writing about these in more detail – I will explain more then.
- If you have an IDL log in...use it each day and complete the lessons
- Have a look at the French resources below and send me a video of you saying your numbers to 20 off by heart. There is also a word search too. In your Green book, Write a conversation between the people using the prompt sheet.
- Complete one of the indoor activity suggestions in your Home Learning Pack
Any completed work can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dojo’ed to me.
And as always, any questions please just ask.