Hello everyone... I hope you have had a nice weekend. It probably didn't feel that different to in the week except you didn't have school work to do!
I am really proud of all the work you are all doing, your positive attitudes and your cheerfulness. I am really missing your smiling faces coming through the door each day. Keep sending me the pictures, artwork, videos. We love to see them!
I am in school today so may be slightly slower at answering your messages.
I have added a couple of new challenges to our work this week. I have set typing tasks on purple mash so if you have a laptop or computer ( or an ipad/tablet although it may be trickier) have a go at these....typing is a life skill - I wish I could type properly!
I've also added a family challenge - something you could do with whoever is at home.
Please don't feel that you have to do everything.... I would rather set you lots that you can choose from (but don't just do art and PE!).
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work" If the activity stays blue then that means you can play as many times as you want. I have set some fraction quizzes this week.
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to.
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Choose another 10 words from the year 3/4 spelling list (or the year 2 one if they are more appropriate for you) and copy them 3 times into your book.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1.Complete the comprehension I have attached at the bottom.. There are 3 levels of text. 3 stars is the trickiest(this one is first). Write your answers in your book. The answers are attached so you can check, correct and mark your work ( don't cheat!)
2. Read a book for at least 15 minutes.
3.. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
Complete slide 1 from the powerpoint below
Complete the todo on purple mash.. Keep practising.
Read the powerpoint below about the water cycle and set up the water cycle in a bag to see if you can recreate how the water cycle works.
Rob Biddulph art... Draw Kevin!
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout. Or go outside with a ball and practice your different types of pass when throwing the ball, chest pass, bounce pass and high pass.
Play a board game