Coronavirus Information and Updates
How can we help stop the spread?
Current advice is to -
- Ventilate the rooms you are using
- wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least twenty seconds
- sneeze or cough into a tissue, or your elbow
- disinfect surfaces and frequently used items regularly
- avoid social gatherings and unnecessary travel
- sanitise hands after using high-traffic items such as touch screens, card machines, petrol pumps etc
If you, or anyone in your family suspect you may have the virus, or you are experiencing symptoms of a persistent cough and/or high temperature, the entire household must isolate and contact NHS 111 for further instructions and guidance. In a life threatening emergency, please call 999.