Hello Year 2,
Today's tasks are-
1. Phonics/Spelling- Practice your -tion words and look at a few more pages of the Powerpoint from Monday.
2. English- Today's story is the great Superworm! Maybe you have seen some superworms outside? I have when I did a bit of gardening! After listening to today's story, make a note of any new words or phrases. Look up the meaning on word hippo and have a go at putting them in a sentence verbally. Make a list of all the things superworm does and try and put it into a poem to perform for the people in your house. You could even send me a recording of you performing it!
3. Maths- Log on to white rose hub lesson 4- measuring length in metres.
4. PE- Log on to Go Noodle and have a go at one of our favourites, do some rainbow breathing or burn off your energy with Joe Wicks!
5. Picture News- This week's big question is do we think people will travel less? Chat this through with your grown up.