Thursday 26th March
Hello everyone! You are all doing brilliantly. I love seeing what you get up to. Art, nature walks, Joe Wicks PE, Maths, Purple Mash, spelling.... you are all doing brilliantly. Remember to try and read every day, practise spellings, basic skills maths, stay active and get some fresh air
I am in school again today working with the the children of our key workers.
Is there any work that you would like me to set? Let me know you ideas!
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work"
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Make a word search or cross word for your spellings.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read your book for at least 15 minutes
2. Draw a picture of the main character in your book and write a paragraph that decsribes them
3. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
1. Have a look on pobble 365. What do you think the boy can see through the fence? Choose 1 or 2 of the activities to complete.
Draw a story board/comic strip which tells the Easter Story
Rob Biddulph art... draw a sausage dog!
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout.