Thursday 26th March
I hope that you are all safe and well…I miss you even more today! Myself and Mrs Zinga are commenting on your Purple Mash work and setting a redo if we would like you to have another go - so if it reappears that will be why.
Please just do what you can and please don’t worry if you don’t do it all. I’d rather give you lots to keep you busy than not enough.
Today’s activities are as follows:
1. 30 minutes on Read Theory
2. Complete Day 4 spelling activities on Purple Mash 2Do. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work". You can go on the other 2Do games that are there if you wish.
3. Complete the Forces activities that have been set on Purple Mash 2Do. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work".
4. Complete an Arithmetic, Grammar and Spelling activity on Kids Classroom Secrets
5. Choose a comprehension to complete from your home learning booklet in your Green Book or on Microsoft Word.
6. Choose a Maths activity sheet to complete from your Maths booklet in your home learning pack.
7. Choose a writing task to complete from your booklet in your home learning pack to complete in your Green Book or on Microsoft word. Remember Y6 writing expectations.
8. Finish writing a final polished non-chronological report based on a famous Ancient Greek person if you haven’t done so already. Look on Tuesday and Wednesday’s work on the website for the links to the sentences starters, cohesive devices and what it should include. There is a sample one there too – you can spread it across a double page in your Green book – like we did for the waterfall one in topic. Make it colourful and interesting BUT remember that the main part is the writing. Paragraphs should have at least 5-6 sentences in them.
9. If you have an IDL log in...use it each day and complete the lessons.
10. Check out Rob Biddulph on You Tube. Can you draw a sausage dog today?
Any completed work can be emailed (email@example.com) or dojo’ed to me. And as always, any questions please just ask.