How are you today? I managed to upload a video to dojo yesterday... my phone hasn't like the last few I had done!
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack. If you need any more, just let me know and I can attach files to our webpage for printing.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work" If the activity stays blue then that means you can play as many times as you want. I have set some fraction quizzes this week.
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to.
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Practise speed words like we do in class... how many times can you write each spelling correctly in 30 seconds.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read a book for at least 15 minutes.
2. Choose any vocabulary from the last comprehension that you do not fully understand. Use word hippo or a dictionary to find out what they mean.
3.. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
Complete slide 4 from the powerpoint below
Complete the todo on purple mash.. I think you can practise this as much as you want.
Design a sandwich for your lunch.... think about what type of bread you would use, what main filling you will have, which salad you will include. Will you have any dressing or pickle on there? If you have everything you need to make your sandwich, have a go at making it with a grown up. Try and slice the vegetables yourself (whilst being supervised!), maybe you could grate some cheese or carrot. Spread the butter by yourself.
Joe Wicks workout and go for a walk!
Who can build the tallest lego tower?