Morning Year 4!
A happy Thursday to you! Please keep up the hard work today :)
The PDF documents needed for the activities can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
Here are today's activities =
1. Practice your Times Tables on TTRockstars or Purple Mash.
2.We are now on SUMMER TERM WEEK 8 (w/c 15th June) on White Rose Hub Home Learning.
Please use this link - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-4/
To watch the video for SUMMER TERM WEEK 8 LESSON 4 - ROUND DECIMALS
You can access the video online using the link above and please use the PDF below and complete the activity then use the answers PDF to mark your work.
1. What do you know about wolves? Begin to create a mind map noting down everything you know. Underneath, note down any questions that you would like to know the answers to about wolves.
2. Now have a look at the websites below and watch the clip.
3. What have you learnt? Have you answered any of your questions? In a different colour pen, add on to your mind map all the new facts that you have learnt about wolves.
After learning words with '-ous suffixes' this week, I have set the same quiz based on these spelling words from Monday. Hopefully, now that you've learnt these words, your score will have improved since Monday. I've set the quiz as 'Thursday 18th June - Quiz' in your '2do' folder on Purple Mash.
1. Please make sure you are reading at least 20 minutes daily - there are lots of free books to read online via EPIC (a free app) or the library service.
2. Complete an activity on read theory, classroom secrets or from your reading booklet
Use the Hour of Code link below and have a go at the Star Wars coding