Tuesday 24th March
Well done for yesterday... we can do this!
I hope you all managed to somplete some of the work yesterday. I was very busy trying to help Harrison and Jessica as well as sorting bits and pieces for you guys. I am in school today so may not be able to answer quite as quickly.
I know it is tough being at home all day. Remember that other people in your house will have work to do to. Do what you can, whenever you can. Please don't worry of you don't get to do everything. I've tried to give you lots of choice. Share nicely, take it in turns with the computer and laptop and help around the house...your parents/carers will really appreciate it!
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work"
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Put the words from yesterday into sentences in your orange book.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Complete a comprehension on classroom secrets kids
2. Read your book for at least 15 minutes
3. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app)
1. Look at today's picture on pobble 365. Write a story about the man who does magic. All the activties are great on here today...can you try and perform a magic trick? send me a video if you can.
1. Check out Rob Biddulph. Can you draw a Gregosaurus?
Find out about Easter traditions in 3 other countries. Do they eat special food, have a special service or wear special clothes. Write about your findings in your orange book or create a powerpoint to show what you have learnt.
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout.