How are you today? Thank you for all the pictures, videos and messages. It is important to keep up your school work and stay in touch.
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is email@example.com
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack. If you need any more, just let me know and I can attach files to our webpage for printing.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work" If the activity stays blue then that means you can play as many times as you want. I have set some fraction quizzes this week.
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to.
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Make a word search or crossword for this week's words
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read a book for at least 15 minutes.
2. Complete the reading comprehension....link below. 3 stars is the trickiest. Answers are attached... don't cheat!
3.. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app) .
Complete slide 3 from the powerpoint below
Complete the todo on purple mash.. I think you can practise this as much as you want.
Rob Biddulph - draw an alien!
Read the picture news documents which are attached. Talk about them with members of your family.
Andy from Urban Strides (those of you in choir know who he is!) is doing a facebook live today.... Ask your parents if they can show it to you and join in....he is a great motivator.
Collect some leaves/ sticks/stones...any thing from around your garden, yard or maybe of you have been out for your family walk. Create a picture using these objects.