Wednesday 25th March
Thank you for all the photographs of work that you have sent me on class dojo. I love to get them. I was in school yesterday with the few key worker children that we have. We had lots of fun doing outdoor learning, art and some English.
My job today is to try and work out how to use purple mash email so you guys can keep in touch with each other (I will be able to read all the messages!).
Please send me any completed work via email or class dojo. I can't wait to see what you all get up to!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete an activity from your home learning pack.
2. Complete your purple Mash games, these can be played multiple times. Remember to press "save and exit" or "hand in my work"
3. Complete a maths activity on Classroom secrets kids.
4. Choose a super movers time tables song to dance to
1. Complete the spelling activity on purple Mash.
2. Make a word search or cross word for your spellings.
3. Complete a spelling activity on classroom secrets kids.
4. If you have IDL complete one lesson
1. Read some book reviews of your favourite books online. Try to write one of your own. I will upload the ones that are super impressive to Amazon!
2. Read your book for at least 15 minutes
3. If you have a phonics bug log in, read 1 book.
4. 15 minutes on Teach Your Monster to read (if you have the app)
1. Look at today's picture on pobble 365. Carry on with the story about the possum and her babies.
Research an animal that lives in or near to a river. Write a factfile for your animal.
Take a line for a walk and shade it in using different colours. See the picture below for an example.
Watch Joe Wicks on You Tube and join in his workout.